What information is collected?
At Shares in Value, we collect your personal information in a number of ways which includes but is not limited to
- Your name, phone number, physical and e-mail address. This information is collected directly from our clients such as when you voluntary register your personal details on our website (during downloading a report or requesting a walkthrough), or when you provide information by phone or by mail.
- From Shares in Value own records of how a client navigates the website and the members’ area.
- From information available publicly.
- Your credit card number. Credit card information is the most important data we collect. Our secure servers are designed to minimise the risk of any unauthorised use of such information. Credit card information that is transmitted via our secure servers is encrypted in accordance with the industry standards. We discourage everyone to not send credit card information through unsecured email.
Why we collect Personal Information?
Shares in values collects Personal Information to provide you with the Service, to perform marketing and research related activities, to supply other administrative services (e.g., setting up new accounts and maintaining your existing account), and to respond to inquiries about your account and the Service. We will not sell or share any of your personal information, unless you have consented that we do so.
How this information is used?
Your personal information may be used in a number of ways which includes but not limited to
Identifying your account for any queries related to our service.
- To provide and manage administrative services including but not limited to billing, maintaining clients’ accounts and collecting recurring payments.
- By understanding your personal information we use this to provide you with better and more personalised services to provide tailor made solutions.
- Research & development of our services.
- Your information may also be used to promote stock related research or other services which we may find useful to you. We provide an opportunity to all our clients/prospects to voluntary opt in and out to receive any marketing material from Shares in value.
- To provide sales/telemarketing calls our team will make direct sales telephone calls with the objective of achieving sales.
- To contact existing Shares in values members to offer any suitable upgrade products/services.
- Collected information may also be used for marketing purposes like promotions of our market research material, which can be directly or indirectly related to our products and services. Clients who may wish to unsubscribe from the receiving such marketing material are able to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone.
Please note that while Shares in Value will not freely distribute the information you submit, if you click to unsubscribe from mailings sent to Shares in Value Opt-In Marketing List from a particular marketer, we are obligated to share your email address with that marketer for the purpose of being added to their Do Not Mail list. How that mailer manages your email address after that time is beyond our control.
Security of Personal Information:
We take security relating to customers information very seriously. The information we collect includes your email address, billing address, credit card information, your Shares in Value username & password when purchasing a subscription with us. We take multiple preventive measures to make sure your personal information is kept safe.
We at Shares in Value do not store credit card information. All the credit card transactions are processed through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption. Once the transaction is processed we delete the credit card details on file. While we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our websites record other information as well. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of those sites to provide users with an improved service. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used.
The website may collect your IP addresses and other browser preferences, but such information will only be used for analytical purposes and not for anything else.
If you are not comfortable with Shares in Value having this access, please set your browser to reject cookies. However, please note that rejecting cookies will affect the website performance in that, it will not remember your preferences.
Privacy and access to information:
You have the right to access your personal information Please note that you hold the right to inquire what personal information we hold about you at any point in time. Feel free to email us or contact us via Phone to find out about your personal information. We may be required to verify your identity prior to answering any such queries. Our site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
When does Shares in Value disclose your personal Information?
For the reasons set out in the above points we may disclose your personal information to companies outside Shares in Value. When applicable these disclosures are subject to privacy and confidentiality protections. Some of the organisations to which we may disclose your personal information includes but not limited to
Third party service providers who may manage services we provide to our clients, including but not limited to
- CRM solution providers
- IT Services
- Billing and Debt recovery services
- Marketing services
- Telecommunication services & Providers
- Mailing functions
- General customer enquiry services
- Authorised Shares in Value employees are allowed to access any information that you provide.
- Shares in Value Accountants, Auditors & Lawyers.
- Any Government and regulatory authorities, as required by the law.
- Companies owned by Share in Value.
- Credit card providers, Credit reporting or and Fraud- checking agencies.
When you complete your session, remember to close your browser. This ensures that your personal information cannot be accessed by anyone, especially if you are working from a public network without a secure connection. Every individual is accountable and responsible for their own cyber security and be aware of ways in which your information can be accessed by others. Any significant information that is provided by you on public or semi secure channels can be accessed by third parties or other individuals and used by them for their own purposes. You are ultimately responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username and passwords and any other material that is deemed to be secure information by you.